For instant approval, you should check online eligibility, KYC, and income. These are the important factors. If you fit on set criteria, then the bank gives you approval.
Eligibility Criteria For A HDFC Bank
- For a salaried individual age should be between 21 to 60 years
- For a self-employed age should be between 21 to 65 years
- And a spotless previous history
KYC Factor For A HDFC Credit Card
- One latest passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
Do You Know You Can Apply For A HDFC Card Via Online?
No, don’t worry we are here to guide you and tell you how can you apply easily through the online. Need to follow below steps.
- Go to the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID or mobile number
- And click on submit button
Why You Select HDFC Credit Card Offers?
HDFC bank is the reputed and reliable company. You can buy anything with this product. You can utilize it for shopping, dining, traveling, and more things along with reward points, gift coupons, etc.
HDFC Infinia Card
- On spend of every Rs 150, will get five reward points
- As an annual Rs 10,000 fee need to submit
- At select airports across the globe, will get complimentary lounge access
HDFC Regalia Card
- As an annual Rs 2,500 fee need to submit
- A chance to get 24*7 travel concierge assistance
- While traveling within India and outside the country, will get Rs 15 lakh cover for any medical emergency
HDFC Platinum Times Card
- On booking movie tickets, will get Rs 1,800 or more discount
- As an annual or renewal fee Rs 1,000 need to submit
- A discount of Rs 9,600 or more on dining in a year
Jet Privilege Platinum
- You can get 5 JPMiles spend of Rs 150
- As a welcome gift will get 4,000 bonus JPMiles
- At Indian airports available lounge access
HDFC Corporate VISA Signature Card
- Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions worth Rs 400 to Rs 5,000
- On a spend of every Rs 150, will get two reward points
- At airports exclusive lounge access
Is It Possible To Make HDFC Online Payment?
According to the bank’s service, you can make HDFC credit card payment through your product. They can provide you with various facilities for net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. You should login the site with own User ID and password, then smoothly operate it from the office to home anywhere.
Why Is It Necessary To View Monthly Bank Statement?
The bank statement is like tracker of every activity. You can check and track where you can swipe card, the limit, CIBIL report, and more things. You can check the monthly statement by the online portal, or either the bank can send a report on registered email ID.
What Is A HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number?
Call on 1800 425 4332 HDFC credit card customer care number and take a quick solution. You can ask product related any issue, share feedback or complaints.