The bank can provide you two option according to your comfort. Bajaj Finserv EMI card apply online or offline. The online process, need to go to the official site, fill personal-professional information, upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph, share registered email ID or mobile number and click on submit button.
If shared all data as per bank’s norm then within 2 to 3 weeks will receive the product on the postal address. For the offline, need to visit the nearest bank’s branch, fill own details as per application form required, give registered email ID or mobile number and drop it to the bank’s counter.
Bajaj finserv EMI card provide you privileges for shopping, dining, traveling according to yourself and payback expenses as EMI. Now no worry about cash, your only focus part is your desires.
Which Features Of Bajaj EMI Card Attracts You More?
Features are designed as per your desires and wish, so that can fulfill. You can check online before going with the flow and catch the offers. Let’s find out below description.
- It’s a pre-approved product and doesn’t have credit card features
- The loan amount range starts from Rs 30,000 to Rs 3,00,000
- You can get instant approval, need to choose EMI plan and allowance
- It’s a bumper offer for online shoppers
- There is no charge for the foreclosure of the loan
- They can ask for minimal documents
What Is The Requirement For The EMI Card Instant Approval?
- They ask for eligibility, KYC, and income proof. It can show how much capable to handle the product. These are key factors.
- For eligibility need to show a regular source of income, a spotless previous history, and you should be in 18 years age bracket.
- For KYC you have to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
Should You Pay Bills Through Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
You can use the online and offline portal services to make Bajaj Finserv EMI card payment. For online services, need to login the site with own User ID and password. They can provide net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT facilities. You can select any of the services and pay bills on time. For the offline, you have to visit the branch and deposit cash and cheque.
How Can You View A Monthly Bank Statement?
It’s a tracker of your product, which can track every swipe report, monthly transactions and every purchase. You can check through online banking portal, or either the bank can send the report on registered email ID after the completed one-month billing cycle.
What Is The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Customer Care Number?
They provide various communication modes such as a call, SMS, or write an email. You can select anyone and clear your product related doubts within a second. For Bajaj Finserv EMI card customer care number help should call on 020 3957 5152.