Shopping for kid’s clothes for a party can be tricky for many. There are so many options available nowadays. Selecting the right fit which also is comfortable for the kid might not be as easy as it sounds. With changing time and trends the kid’s fashion line has also gone for a complete change. So, to keep you updated with the latest trends, here we are sharing 5 most adorable party wear ideas for the kids. It will help you in making the right selection for the upcoming party.
1) Going the ethnic way: Traditional dresses looks the cutest on little kids when it comes to any party wear. With light fabric, the dresses can be comfortable while also looking elegant at the same time. Young kids love to dress up like their parents. Going the ethnic way also shows strong traditional values amongst the kids. Kurta pajama, sherwani goes well for boys. While salwar kameez, kurta dupatta, lehenga choli is a perfect fit for girls for any occasion.
2) Go with a Theme: Given a choice to any kid, most would prefer to dress up like any of their favourite superheroes. Dressing up like a Batman or a superwoman for a fun party like a birthday or a get together is a trend nowadays. It will keep your little one’s mood and energy pumped up in the entire event. It also looks adorable on kids. Go for the comfortable yet stylish designs of superhero. T-shirts representing their favourite stars along with jeans or chinos goes well for an event.
3) Indo-western: A mix attire of both traditional and western outfit is also the most popular norms nowadays. It adds glamour and also looks cool at the same time. Many options are available in the Indo-western style. They are comfortable while wearing and can suit well for the occasion. Few examples of this style could be Cotton trousers, Jeans or chinos along with shirts with a fashionable waistcoat for boys. While for girls you can look for frocks with traditional prints and design. Floral prints along with laces on the dresses give a very nice and an adorable look to the overall dress.
4) Casual designs: For casual dining events, birthday parties, friend invites or an outing, the clothes worn by the kids should be comfortable with them and also look trendy. Casual cotton clothes with fine printed design also are becoming a trend, many unisex dresses are also becoming trendy like dungaree, t-shirts etc. Jumpsuits for girls with floral or light designs and flashy sandals is very much liked by the kids. While for the boy’s cotton t-shirts with chinos or jeans along with funky sports shoes is a hit. They are comfortable and can be paired up around the year as per the season.
5) Western outfit: With so much of digital influence on our lives especially the kids, the western attire is also gaining popularity amongst the kid’s fashion line. Cute looking 3 set suits or gowns are also very popular with the parents while selecting the kids-wear. The urban look on the younger kids looks perfect for any big occasion or a wedding. Gowns, Tunic, Frocks, Tutu dresses etc are some of the options which one can choose from. While for boy’s readymade sets, suits, blazers and jackets are the norms. You can go ahead with an option as per the season and occasion.
While there are plenty of options for the kids wear to choose from. Season and weather factor should also be kept in mind while selecting the kids-wear. So, with this information, you would have plenty of ideas while selecting the perfect dress for your little one for any upcoming occasion.